Sunday, April 1, 2007

New month, new me

I have decided to give up coffee.

Living life decaffeinated is something I've done before. I tossed out a pot of coffee the morning I found out I was pregnant. I have given up caffeine from time to time in the past for my health. Of course, I abandoned those efforts when my health didn't improve and decided that I only go around once on the merry-go-round of life.

I've also decided that I'm supporting Fred Thompson for president. He's from Tennessee, after all, and heck, I like him on "Law and Order."

And this will probably be the last you see of me for a while, because I've decided I spend too much time on the computer. My housework is suffering. There's entirely too much of a good thing, and I think I've found my limit. Plus, it's mowing season, and I really need to spend time out on the lawn.

I'll miss all of you, but I'll check in from time to time. I love you, and I'll be thinking of you often. And one more thing ...





APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!! :D

Come on ... did you really think I'd give up coffee or the computer? And Fred Thompson?!? Insert whoop of laughter here. Yeah, like I'm going to vote Republican! Insert snort here. I do like Fred -- on "Law and Order," and I hope he keeps his day job. No foolin'.

No comments: