Sunday, April 22, 2007

Would that be a full moon or a new moon?

Oh dear Lord. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse with those buffoons who collectively call themselves the Tennessee General Assembly.

It seems now that, at the behest of the Shelby County Sheriff's Office, the great solons are looking to pass a bill to make it a misdemeanor for prisoners to expose their buttocks. Mooning, as you will.

I have a lot of questions about this one. What if Byron "Low-Tax" Looper decides to drop his drawers? He's a lifer; what the hell does he care if he gets slapped with a misdemeanor?

The great lawmakers have pointed out that there are now a lot of female corrections officers who are getting exposed. Ummmm ... isn't that one of the casualties of the job? (And no, I'm not a corrections officer, nor do I care to be one. I see lots of asses daily without having someone show me theirs.)

One of my former co-workers used to expose his ass to us on a daily basis. His jeans were baggy, and it was nothing for us to look over and see a whole new ... uhh ... side of J. Should he get a misdemeanor charge? I'm a female, and it was a sight I sure as hell didn't want to see.

But you've got to see this. You can't make this stuff up.

No comments: