Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Welcome to the club!

The newest members of the I'm Famous But My Baby Has a Normal Name Club are ...


Drumroll, please.


Kevin James and Julia Roberts!


James, whom I loved on "King of Queens" and am looking forward to seeing with My Adam in "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry," named his wee Flag Day arrival Shea Joelle.

And Roberts' babe, born on My Sir Paul's 65th birthday, is known as Henry Daniel.

(Adam and Sir Paul, it may be noted, are both members of the club. Adam's daughter is Sadie Madison. Sir Paul is, of course, the father of designer Stella McCartney. His other children are Mary, James and Beatrice. He is also the adopted dad of Heather, Linda McCartney's daughter from a previous marriage.)

Congrats to the new parents! And welcome to the club!

No comments: